It´s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

lördag 14 november 2015

Hi everyone!
Today I have a large matchbox to show you that I have dressed up for the winter and Christmas time. Either I give it away ... or I keep it myself:)


I used some nice old papers from Panduro that I found in my stash to both front and backside, then I decorated them a little different. The sentiment from Marianne design were die cut and then filled in with a Zig Writer chalk pen.


To the other side, I used a couple of metal decorations including one from Tim Holtz. The box got beautiful rich colors  with the flowers in a little vintage / retro style that I think is great for Christmas.
Thanks so much for looking, I hope you all have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m entering the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Anything but a Card
ABC Christmas - W is for Wild Thing
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Critters
The Sisterhood of Crafters - It´s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

9 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

This so beautiful, fab design, xxx

Wendy L sa...

Forgot to add, thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts, xxx

Darlene sa...

Just beautiful Birgit!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out and consider applying for the design team. Double D Challenges

AnyOldCraft sa...

This is lovely.
Yep Christmas is coming.
Beautiful job and perfect for our theme this week.
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
AnyOldCraft (DT)

Terri's Cards N More sa...

Gorgeous creation. The lace and flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas" challenge.

SewPaperPaint sa...

Just beautiful, love that crocheted lace at the top - such a perfect embellishment!

Aunty Sue sa...

Lovely christmas card thanks for joing Craft this week and sorry for the late comment

Zw@@n sa...

Gorgeous matchbox, Birgit. I love the vintage look of the paper and the lovely embellishments. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous box so pretty, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS