Christmas Tag

söndag 1 november 2015

Hello there!
Today I´ve created a tag for 12 Tags of Christmas - Funkie Junkie Style - Week #5. I decided to go all in for the sparkly and scribbly with distress inks and embossing paste.


I used Tim Holtz Christmas stencil, and for more sparkle I even mixed glitter and silver Distress Stains in the embossing paste before adding it to the tag:) 


Then the whole tag was colored with diluted Evergreen Bough Distress ink, and the edges were sponged with darker brown and black. All glittery elements are cut out with different dies from Memory Box and Mandys. A couple of Tims chitchat words and of course, the tree charm and seam binding finished of this tag.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up to the following challenges:
My Sheri Crafts - Tag You´re It
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes
Crazy4Challenge - Christmas Theme
That Craft Place - Anything Goes Mixed Media

4 kommentarer:

SewPaperPaint sa...

I LOVE THIS!!!!! The color is so beautiful! The text in the background is just perfect! The bit of glitter is just the best! I love it!!!

Juliz Design Post sa...

Beautiful tag and I'm loving the colour. Thanks for joining in the challenge at That Craft Place and good luck.
Julie x

Glenda sa...

Beautiful tag! thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Glenda's Cards

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie sa...

Beautiful, Brigit! Love the Evergreen Bough wash and the extra silvery bling in the embossing. That swirly tree die cut is wonderful too. So great to have you joining in for Tag #5!

Hugs,
Linda

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS