Deck The Halls...

måndag 9 november 2015

Hello crafters!
Let me first of all thank Muse: ChristmasVisions for my guest designing there last week, it was so fun to see what everyone created and I can only conclude that there is so much creativity out there among you. Thanks!


And of course I also want to join this week when Kimberly Wiener is our Muse. I tried to stick to the theme, although I did not have any cat. I found this old reindeer stamp instead which also looks a little tired, poor thing. At first I thought about a one-layer card but I changed my mind and added a strip of silver paper behind the front panel for a little more interest. I also added some snow and glitter, I have, as usual, a bit difficult to resist the glitter on the Christmas cards:)
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also going to link to:
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

applejack cards by sue sa...

I love this quirky image. A lovely CAS card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT xx

I Card Everyone sa...

Oh Birgit! That is the cutest reindeer - he looks like we all do the day after Christmas, right? Darling card, fab design ... never stop glittering!
=] Michele

Tammie Edgerton sa...

Love that sweet, little reindeer! Awesome CAS card!

Maria Rodriguez. sa...

Oh my, this adorable little reindeer is just so cute, he looks exhausted after the Christmas party!! Love, love the GLITTER!!!
Thank you for sharing at Muse: Christmas Visions.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

wienerhoneymooners sa...

Birgit, I ALWAYS LOVE and adore your Christmas cards!!! NO need for a cat, this is the PERFECT critter decked out too!! LOVE it and all the texture, you should join in this to the Virginia's View Challenge where it is TEXTURE, this is a SUPER texture Birgit!!!! -and so creative and unique, and memorable, I have not seen this texture befoire in this way, SO I LOVE IT!!!!

Rahmat sa...

Oh so fun, love the image, and beautifully colored, thanks for playing with us at ATSM.

Marilyn sa...

Oh, Birgit ... your card is so much fun with the deer sitting on the branch ... keeps me chuckling.

Ardyth sa...

This made me laugh! I love the look on his face, like he can't quite figure out how he got where he did! Thanks for joining us this week, and thanks again for your wonderful inspiration last week!

Ashwini Rao sa...

A really fun card!! And why would you search for a cat when you've got the perfect reindeer!! Love it!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS