Glittering Winterscene

onsdag 4 november 2015

Hello everyone!
Today I have a new cute card to show. Well the stamp from Wild Rose Studio isn´t new, I think it's from last year but it´s the first time I color it up.


I cut out the image by hand and used a die from Rox Stamps for the sentiment.


It´s not so much more to say about this card, I added 3D snow and...I think you see how it´s designed yourself.
Thanks for looking, have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up to the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles
Penny Black and More - Anything Christmas
Natalie and Amy´s - Winter Scenes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Such a gorgeous card! Fantastic colouring and such a lovely card design! Love that blue pattern paper stripe on the side! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
Kamila DT

brenda sa...

A really super Christmas card Birgit and perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Unknown sa...

What a cute card! Love the sequins. :)
Have a great day, Birgit!

Whisper sa...

You are so right, that image is so cute and adorable and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS