Glittery Christmas

fredag 20 november 2015

Hello Crafters!
Here is another Christmas card with an old fashioned Santa, and perhaps the whole card goes in a bit unusual Christmas colors.


I found the image of Santa in my stash, I decided to combined it with papers from Webster´s Pages "A Christmas Story Collection, I think it´s from last year. Next, I had some fun with the Cozy Christmas "Jingle Bells" die to cut and create the bell banner. My sentiment is made with Mandys die. I think that's about it. As always, thanks so much for your visit!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m entering the following challenges:
Craft for the Craic - Something Glittery
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Christmas
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Gorgeous Christmas card, great image and love that die. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Handmade by Veer sa...

Beautiful! Love it!
Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
Veronique DT

Gayatri sa...

Just beautiful! Love your Christmas card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Christmas Wednesday Challenge.
Gayatri xx

Joanna sa...

beautiful card, I love vintage images!!! Thanks for taking part in Craft for the Craic challenge

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS