When You Stop Believing In Santa You Get Socks For Christmas...

söndag 8 november 2015

Hello crafters!
Here are two cozy winter friends from the Penny Black stamps which give each other some "Holiday Hugs". I colored them with my Copics and then cut out the image. Then I adhereded it with some glittery snow paper before...


...I added it to the background with foam pads, which I first had created with Xcut Star embossing folder and blue Distress inks. Love the dimensional stars that makes the winter scene in the background perfect. The sentiment stamp is from K-designs and was white heat embossed.
Today is Father's Day here with me so I and my husband look forward for a lovely visit from our shildren, and I will myself go and visit my own father. It´s going to be a great day! I hope you all enjoy a great day too!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Everybody Art - Star-Circle or Heart
The Paper Girls - Stamps
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More - Anything Christmas

4 kommentarer:

Maarit at Violets Corner sa...

Fantastiskt fin färgläggning, ett supermysig kort till jul!

Kram
Maarit

Amber Sheaves sa...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at The Paper Girls!

SewPaperPaint sa...

Such a sweet card, so beautifully colored.

Whisper sa...

Simply delightful and i must hunt out my stamp and use it and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, luv Sam x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS