Green - a card with a message

onsdag 9 mars 2011

Hi everyone!
The days just fly away, it's already Wednesday!
I had decided that this card would be a green card.
But not a sweet and cute card with beautiful roses and papers on it.
And the card also carries a message, it says:
"Everyone wants to come back to nature - just not by foot"


And I have used distress ink diligently, I have embossed, used sewing machine, Perfect Pearl, Crackle Paint, Stickles, Stamps etc.


And then I ran out into the garden and picked some dried plants, for they were a perfect fit for my card, I thought. They almost melt into the picture dont they!


Unfortunately, one can not go barefoot everywhere in nature,
we humans throw these things around us...


The Inside...


Initially I had intended to have this on the front, but then I got other ideas.


I hope you like my card.

I intend to participate in the following challenges:
The Shabby Tea Room - using Green
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Show some Metal
Tuesday Throwdown - use up the Scraps

Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


8 kommentarer:

Sarah sa...

So much detail. Love the green colours and stamping. Wonderful design and message!

Thanks for playing along!
Sarah

Deborah Saaranen sa...

What a pretty garden inspired design...I love that you used elements from your actual garden!!!

Cindy Haffner sa...

Very very Beautiful!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com sa...

Wow! Beautiful colors and message!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!

-Sarah

sammi sa...

Wow! This is awesome! Love all the wondeful elements and the recycling that has been incorporated into this card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft Your Passion, in our "anything goes" challenge.

kksb sa...

I do indeed like your card! It is sensational.

Kim Costello sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit, love the botanical theme and the inside is as beautiful as the front!
The Design Team & I are so pleased that you joined the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week!
Thank you, HuGs Kim :)

Lauren sa...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our recycling your scraps challenge at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next time!

Lauren

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS