Lenas Bicycle

måndag 21 mars 2011

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Here in the family we have right now winter vomiting disease. It is not so funny, I say!
I'll still try to show you my last card, that was inspired by Lena's nice bike picture.


I wanted to keep the "flower power" feel of the colors and the theme - the bike.


I used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday, and I have written the sentiment on my computer.
It says "There is so much fun to live, because then you can see how it goes".


Do you like my bicycle? Is it not cool?


Papers are from Laura Ashley, and other products used includes buttons, flowers, ribbons, pearls, butterflies etc. comes from my stash.


And the inside....


This was so fun to do. I usually do not use these bright colors for my cards. (I was only missing the "psychedelic mushrooms" från the 1960 - century. ha, ha ...)


I enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamp with Fun - Spring (It is the time you take out your bicycle for the season, and the colors.)
Kreativen Stempelfreunde - Spring (see above)
Totally Gorjuss - Button it
Wags´n Whiskers - Spring (see above)
Phindys Place - Hot Stuff, Warm Colors, Sunshine
StampARTic - Spring and Easter

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope I will be recovered for another day.
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

5 kommentarer:

Lena B E sa...

Hejsan!
Ååååå vilket härligt färgglatt flower power kort, underbart med alla färgerna!!
Tack för ditt jättefina bidrag, gör gärna fler om du har lust.
Ha det så bra.
Kramar från Lena

Lena B E sa...

Glömde säga... vilken underbar text du skrev ut på datorn. :)
Kram Lena

Claudia´s kleine Bastelwelt sa...

Wow, what a wonderful card. Nice colours and great design.

Thanks for joining Creative Stampfriends.
Greetings Claudia

Anne sa...

What a fun card, love those cycles, are they Katzelcraft? Hope you're all feeling better. Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

SemSee sa...

What a darling card! Thanks for joining sketch #147 at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS