Monday and another card from me

måndag 14 mars 2011

Hello, and welcome back!
You´re just in time to see what I have made for this weeks challenges at Fluorishes Bring Back Beautiful and Sketch Saturday.
I have only used neutral shades for my creation, hope you like it.


The papers I have used are from Laura Ashley and from my lokal craft store, (bought on sale).
There I also bought the fine leaf lace.
I colored the cat with my Copics.


I punched out a lot of leaves,
which then got some Stickles on itself to create a frosted look.


All the other stuff, comes from my stash.


I can´t help but think of Japan, and the people there.
Our thought and prayers are with you in Japan.
Hugs,Birgit.

1 kommentar:

Melodie sa...

Wow, your card is sensationell, I'm thrilled.
Hugs
Melodie

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS