I just wanted to say Hi!

onsdag 2 mars 2011

I´m back to show you another card I have made.
This was a wery fun and easy card to create. Normally I do not like spiders,
 but this is just a little cozy when it comes to visit.
This is a very nice spider.


The text says "I just wanted to say Hi!"


I have added a layer Crackle Accents over the image.


The inside...


I´d like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Black and .....
The Shabby Tea Room - Classic Elegance, Red, White (or Cream) and Black
Alota Rubber Stamps - All about bugs
Lothian Crafts Challenge - Bright Colours
Top Tip Tuesday - Favourites. (Right now I Love my Crackle Accents)

Thanks for looking, I hope you have a great day in your corner of the world!
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

9 kommentarer:

Marie sa...

Love you bug card, the spider just drops down to say Hi!

Thank for participating in the Alota Challenge!

Debbie sa...

Gorgeous layers, beautiful scallops ... and the crackle technique is so pretty!! Thank you for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Anne sa...

LOL I'm glad that spider is safe behind the Crackles, what a fun card. Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again!
Hugs
Anne

Clare sa...

Great card, love the crackle! thanks for playing along this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Flutterby Trina sa...

mmmm its a lovely xard, but it has made me shiver... ewww spider!!!! thanks for joining us Pear Tree Designs this week, Good Luck

xx

Lou Mac sa...

Woah!! I really dislike spiders.. but I think I can just about cope with this one! I love what you have done with the crackle accents - very clever!!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Ribbon' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Nicole sa...

Pretty! That ribbon is yummy! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Susie sa...

Great card, love the crackle effect on the spider image and love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje sa...

This is really stunning ;) thanks for joining the Alota Rubberstamps Challenge :)
hugs Ria

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS