One more Tilda while I am on and coloring

söndag 20 mars 2011

Hi friends!
Welcome back for another post with a Tilda stamp.
This time, she has been completely different colored. My favourite colour combo this week, next week it probably be something else...:)
I have used Copics to colour her,and the sketch over at Everybody Art Challenge. But I have twisted it a bit.


The papers are from Webster´s Pages - Your Life.
 I have written the sentiment on the computer.


Different flowers and ribbons etc. from my stash.
Stickles - Star Dust and Platinum


The inside...




Entered Challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge - To ´Die´For
Just Magnolia - Your Favourite Color Combo
Top Tip Tuesday - Happy Birthday

Hope you all have a great Weekend, thanks for looking.
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

3 kommentarer:

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Anonym sa...

Beautiful card I Love the peacock too! thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday challenge, hope to see you next time too, Hugs Samantha :0)

Michelle sa...

beautiful card, I love all the detail.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS