One more Tilda while I am on and coloring

söndag 20 mars 2011

Hi friends!
Welcome back for another post with a Tilda stamp.
This time, she has been completely different colored. My favourite colour combo this week, next week it probably be something else...:)
I have used Copics to colour her,and the sketch over at Everybody Art Challenge. But I have twisted it a bit.


The papers are from Webster´s Pages - Your Life.
 I have written the sentiment on the computer.


Different flowers and ribbons etc. from my stash.
Stickles - Star Dust and Platinum


The inside...




Entered Challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge - To ´Die´For
Just Magnolia - Your Favourite Color Combo
Top Tip Tuesday - Happy Birthday

Hope you all have a great Weekend, thanks for looking.
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

5 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful card!!. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Good luck
    xx Vee

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    SvaraRadera
  3. lovely card
    Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card I Love the peacock too! thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday challenge, hope to see you next time too, Hugs Samantha :0)

    SvaraRadera
  5. beautiful card, I love all the detail.

    SvaraRadera

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS