My Thoughts... / Less is More

tisdag 8 mars 2011

I say hello to everyone out there!
Over at Less is More the challenge is about Pastel Colours this week.
I'm stupid, but still want to try to get a little better in this technique.
Now, when I was going to link it up,
I  read at the top of the page about what characterizes clean and simple cards.
So I dont think this is one, LOL.
But I want to show it anyhow, so here it is....


Is it better with black background? or not?


I embossed a cardstock with Spellbinders "Fleur De Lis Pattern".


The flowers  are colored with Copics, just like the green edge around the card.


Then I made a frame by using two Spellbinders.
The Stamped text is from StampingScrappings "What a Swirl stamps".

Thanks so much for all the kind comments I have received.
BUT I dont think everone is telling the thuth, he.he...

I whish you the wery best right now!
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

7 kommentarer:

Mandi sa...

Hi Birgit this is beautiful
Im sure everyone is definitely speaking the truth, your cards are gorgeous!
Thank you for entering again
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie sa...

This is a beautiful card Birgit, you have that magic touch!
Thanks for another superb submission!
See you next time.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jan sa...

Your card is stunning, I love the embossing and the way you have cut the aperture I never think of using my nesties like that. i will give it a try xx Jan

Seafield Jo sa...

This is a really lovely card, I really like the stitching that you have added. The aperture is such a lovely shape. Jo x

Susan sa...

Birgit...this card is STUNNING! I lvoe the layers and you still kept it CAS!!!

Aileen sa...

Your card shows up much better with the black background. Love the way you have coloured your flowers - honestly! x

Anonym sa...

simply stunning!! love everything about it

ali x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS