Spring is Sprung

söndag 27 mars 2011

Hi everyone!
For todays card the theme is about Spring.


And I have used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday for my sweet Tilda stamp.


She is colored with Copics and then the dress got some twinklings "Heavenly White" over it, for a shiny look. Then I added a little bit Stickles Platinum and Diamond. 
I dyed my seam binding whith Peeled Paint reinker. Then I made a Pin with some beads on it.



The lovely papers I have used is from PION design - sagan om våren and INKIDO - beige butterfly.
The sentiment is from StampingScrapping and the little tag was cut with a spellbinders tag die. For the leaves I have used my Punch, and the  flowers are from Wild Orchid, and the butterfly from Panduro.
A little bit of lace, twine and a handmade photo corner finished off my sweet spring card.


I enter this card into the following Challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Spring is Sprung
Just Magnolia - Bingo ( Gems, Distressed Edges, Pin)
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Flowers and Lace
The Shabby Tea Room - Bingo (Punch/Die, Embossed Edges, Ribbons,Flowers,Gems,Glitter, Lace)

 
Hope to see you back soon, and thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

5 kommentarer:

Lena B E sa...

Åh wow vilket superfint kort du gjort, det är helt underbart!! :)
Den där stämpeln är sååå söt!! :)
Ha en trevlig kväll.
Kram Lena

Biggan sa...

Kortet utstrålar verkligen vår!! Så välgjort och härliga färger! Tack för att du deltar i min utmaning!

Biggan

Trees sa...

Lovely card, I love all those special elements you used. Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room this week.

Melodie sa...

Gorgeous card, your coloration is really fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Bente sa...

Nydelig kort!! Takk for at du deltar hos Sketch Saturday denne uken ♥
Klem, Bente

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS