Designer Paper In A CAS Style

onsdag 4 maj 2016

Hello crafters!
Today I have a card to share that I have made for this week's Designer Paper challenge over at Less is More and here is my take.


I used a gorgeous glitter paper (sorry it´s hard to see on the photo) from Best Creation...in green of cource to celebrate spring and all the green sprouting outside my window right now. I love spring, the best season of all!!! The feather is cut with a Spellbinders die and then I added rhinestones like some sort of water droplets. The "Hugs" sentiment are from Reprint.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit!

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Sazzle Dazzle sa...

A fabulous, pretty and elegant take on the challenge and love how you've used both the negative and positive die-cuts. Thanks for sharing and playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah

lililindsay sa...

Such an imaginative use of the die-cut "waste". Love it!

Sid sa...

Fab card, your diecut and choice of paper are beautiful !

Esther sa...

Absolutely gorgeous! Such a clever approach to use both parts of the die. It looks stunning. Well done!

Angie sa...

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
I hope you can join us again.
Angie DT

Chrissie sa...

This is really effective Birgit and beautifully CAS!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

ScrappyHorses sa...

I really like the cut out with the negative piece! This is so elegant. Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD.
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Neets B sa...

Fabulous choice of paper, love the fresh green. And great that you've used the positive and negative of the die cut.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Susan sa...

The design paper is just beautiful. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS