Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

söndag 22 maj 2016

Hi everyone!
Today I share a card for Muse:ChristmasVisions, I have kept the card's design, the brown color and the dots which I thought was nice. However, I changed out the snowflake against a wreath...



... but to reconnect to the snowflake I let it sparkle with bling stones and glitter. I used some patterned paper from Basic Grey, the CR1327 die from Marianne Design to create the sentiment and a Panduro stamp for the wreath. 


Since I also want to link up with the Creative Knockouts Finish The Inside challenge, I show it.
I used the same colors to the K-designs sentiment as to the wreath and the same paper.
As always thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Non-Tradiyional Christmas Colours
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

I love how you've used the layout but changed the feeling a bit with that fun dotty paper and the pretty wreath! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Birgit!

Jean sa...

Great card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us over at the CRAFT Challenge, hope you will join us again and good luck. Jean DT XX

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Polka dotted hills - what fun! And great idea to continue them inside your card! Delighted that you are playing again with us at MCV - thank you!

Catchy Sketch sa...

Love this beautiful wreath with a heart-shaped ornament!

Creations by Shirl sa...

Great CAS holiday card! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

Amy Cohen sa...

Really fun wavy shapes- thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS