Happy Birthday

torsdag 12 maj 2016

Hello there!
Today I would like to show you another 1 year birthday card creation by me.



I have colored this digi cutie with Copics, and after clipping I matched it to a background that I made with Distress inks and the blending tool. At the bottom, I attached a bit of a "Grassy Border" die cut from Lawn Fawn. Next I die cut and stamped flowers from the Mama Elephants "Up and Away" stamp set and cut out by hand. For my congrats sentiment, I used a Svenskatextstämplar stamp, stamped with StazOn in Iris. For the number one, I used a numerical die who is also from Mama Elephant. I chose to add Glossy Accents to the balloon and the bands on present, and a little gold glitter to the small stars. Lastely, for a final touch, I added some sequins and a blue gem.
I hope you enjoyed todays project. Thanks so much for stopping by. and I hope you have wonderful week!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - No Designer Paper
Robyns Fetish - Birthday card for a little girl
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

WOW , Stunning card thank you for entering our Happy Birthday blog hop xxx At C.R.A.F.T Lisa DT

Julie Odil sa...

What a cute, rosy cheeked mouse! Love this. Thanks for the hop!

Brenda sa...

This is a darling card, I love that cute little mouse and the wonderful scene you have set. Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebration at CRAFT Challenge!

Darlene sa...

Oh my goodness ... this is just adorable Birgit! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘NO DESIGNER PAPER’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Vickie Y sa...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Lisa B sa...

Oh my!! Isn't this darling. I love how you masked the center.
Thanks for playing along with our "no designer paper" challenge.

Have a great day,
Lisa

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS