Its Your Day Today!

torsdag 26 maj 2016

Hello there crafters!
It's Mother's Day on Sunday and I have made a card for her that also includes a big hug! I used Mama Elephant- Freestyle Florals stamps with coordinated dies and colored with Copics.


I used a "Hug" die, and a sentiment stamp from Gummiapan. Ok, I think that´s about it.
Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
The Paper Players - I used the Sketch
Time Out - May All Your Weeds Be Wild Flowers
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

Mel Gee sa...

Lovely card and the flower is coloured in beautifully.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Nonni sa...

Wow, fantastic coloring and I love your creative use of dies for your layout! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining us!

Claire Broadwater sa...

Birgit, this is GORGEOUS! I love the heart background and the dies you used! The flower is so beautifully colored, too! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl sa...

I love your beautifully coloured flower Birgit wiht a touch of sparkle - clever layering of your circle too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

laurie sa...

So creative! I love the gorgeous bloom. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at The paper Players!

jenn shurkus sa...

beautiful coloring!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Shona Chambers sa...

Such a beautiful card and I love the way you coloured the blue/purple flower, especially the dimension in the middle. Always so happy to see you playing with us at TIME OUT!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS