For A Special Person On A Special Day

söndag 8 maj 2016

Hi there!
It´s time to end this week too (they run away so fast) and I do it with a birthday card to a little girl. As you can see, it is just one candle in the cake because she celebrates her first birthday.


For todays card I used a digi image that I colored up with my Copics, and I also added Glossy Accents to the eyes. After I cut it out, I adhered it with foam pads over the white panel where I first cut out a heart with a Spellbinders die. The beautiful patterned glitter paper is from Best Creation and the sentiment is a Svenskatextstämplar stamp.
Okay that´s all for me. Thanks so much for visiting!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Robyns Fetish - Birthday card for a little girl
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Danni sa...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge!

Joan sa...

Cute card with lovely vibrant colours

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Darlene sa...

SO adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Robyn’s Fetish challenge! I hope you’ll come back again soon!
Darlene
Robyn’s Fetish DT
Robyn’s Fetish
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Eret sa...

How adorable card. Love the image and your coloring of it. Light green background is perfect with the pink monster. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS