Wedding Card

söndag 15 maj 2016

Hello crafting friends!
Today I have a wedding card to show, there are many who take the opportunity to marry in the spring and summer, and now I have got reason to make a couple of cards which is always great fun.



On the first, as I show here, it´s a bit difficult to see the amazing paper that shimmers beautifully in cream / gold (I saved it in my stash for years). It´s classic and elegant with hearts that I cut out with Spellbinders dies and where the upper heart is embossed with dots. I also cut out the leaves with the Memory Box "Fresh Foliage" die out of grey cardstock. I used K-design stamps for the sentiment and clear heat embossed it. I also added flowers and clear sequins to bling it up.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Fairy Tale - Wedding
Creative Corner - Let´s Celebrate
Crafting When We Can - Clean and Simple
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Flowers

7 kommentarer:

theras kartenblog sa...

wow - the card is fantastic.
I like the design and the flowers so much...
Thanks for your participation at the Fairytale-Challenge.
Ilse (thera)

Chana Malkah sa...

Very pretty and a wonderful color palette! Elegant design and great use of your dies! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Robin sa...

So very pretty and elegant! I love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Natalie sa...

beautiful card! Love your clean look and the use of die cuts!
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

jenn shurkus sa...

beautiful! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Papierkram sa...

Eine so wundervolle Karte ist das geworden. Die Gestaltung in schwarz/ Weiß gefällt mir sehr, sehr gut.
Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Fairytale Challenge.
Liebe Grüße Beate

Bianca sa...

What a pritty and stunning card! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS