For A Special Person On A Special Day

tisdag 24 maj 2016

Hello crafters!
It really has quickly gone from spring to summer here with me, all of a sudden it is very hot for the season, and all the flowers are in bloom at once. It is difficult to find time to enjoy all the beauty of nature. But here I caught some peonies using Alternews "Beautiful Day" stamp sets.



I used Distress inks and some Copic pens for the shadings. The K-designs sentiment is stamped in black and then clear heat embossed. I used a ScrapBerrys stencil for the blue dots. and finally, I added a piece laser cut border and some bling stones.
Okay that´s all for me. Wishing you a all lovely day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Clean & Simple
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - In The Garden
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts - Accessorize
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

luvmycards.blogspot.com sa...

I really like the "structure" of your card and the colors are beautiful! Interesting background. Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
Carolyn, DT

~ginny sa...

Beautifully done Birgit! I love the shadows you have created for this one - really makes those flowers pop! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG/ Twist: Create Your Own Challenge ]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Marina sa...

Beautiful blooms and I love how you've finished the card with stencilling and border. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Creations by Shirl sa...

How pretty! TFS it with Creative Corner Challenge!

P.G. Lamb sa...

The peonies with the crystal centers are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing your card with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Raquel sa...

Such a pretty card... love the way you stamped it and colored it

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS