Winter Landscape

tisdag 17 maj 2016

Hello there crafters!
I´m baaaaack! With a new card for Muse:ChristmasVisions, the original...


....and this is my card.


For my card, I wanted a little bit stronger and Christmassy colors, and for the same reason I wanted to keep the hare / rabbit, otherwise I think the card becomes uninteresting in any way. I used some different spruce stamps and heat embossed them with "Bridal" pouder for a glittery look. Next, I made the background with watercolors and cut out the sentiment with a Mandy´s die. Just as Chriss I backed it but not with foam but with several layers die cuts out of black cardstock. I made the hare from Marianne Design (CR1340) the same way. I finished my card with a few clear sequins.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also entering the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Embossing
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes - No Design Paper

8 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

Love the bold colours and snowy trees! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Birgit!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Such a cool watercolor background! Stunning! I just love coming to your blog and seeing your wonderful creations! Thanks for joining us again at MCV!

Lindsey sa...

What a beautiful take on Chriss's card!

Jacquie Southas sa...

I love the bolder, brighter colors and beautiful white embossed scene!

Marilyn sa...

Love the bright colors ... really like the tree with the sentiments.

MAKKE FOAR DY sa...

What an artsy card! Love the bunny!

Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the craftroomdoor. Hope to see you again!
Aly DT

Kandy's Krafts sa...

Beautiful. Love the background. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

PaperDaisies sa...

Such a pretty card. Love the scene you have created. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS