Birthday in Spring

söndag 6 mars 2011

Good Evening to you all. So happy to see you back
 to check out my sample for this week´s The Sweet Stop challenge.
I used the great sketch to play with.
And it is in spring colors because I think we all longing for it right now.
Yesterday I went skiing, but it was perhaps for the last time this season,
because the snow is about to melt away.


Sentiment from Create with TLC.
Papers are from the girls´paperie and Laura Ashley


I have cut out the butterfly from a wellum paper.


I made a sweet little package also.


 I hope that you are a bit curious about the inside too, because here it comes:




Over at the Sir Stampalot Challenge the team want to see fresh greens, yellow, and/or blossom pink. (hope my little blue butterfly is OK)
And at Everybody Art Challenge the theme is "Spring".
Just as Cute Card Thursday - Signs of Spring.
Springtime is also the theme over at Stampin for the Weekend.
So I want to participate in their challenges.

Thanks for swinging by today and I hope you have a great week ahead.
Hugs, Birgit.


Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


 


11 kommentarer:

Lori sa...

I am more than ready for spring!! Beautiful card, I just love that little package!!

brenda sa...

Hi Birgit

Your card is slovely. Such pretty cololurs and a stunning butterfly, all perfect for our Spring theme.

Thank you so much or joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and hope to see you again next month.

B x

Francesca sa...

Fantastic card

What a wonderful card with such a cute image

Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month
and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

debby4000 sa...

Oh what an beautiful card.
luv
Debby

PinksyDoodles sa...

This is a stunning creation! I love the delicate butterfly and gorgeous flowers.
Thank you for joining our challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Dawn Easton sa...

Absolutely beautiful inside and out! Wow! So pretty! Love the added butterflies!!

pinky sa...

Love the word art and the gorgeous embellishments. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot.
Pinky

Mummylade sa...

such a gorgeous project, I love all the details. Thank you so much for entering it in the SFTW challenge and good luck!

chris sa...

wow this is so extra Special.
the inside is just as beautiful as the outside.
Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge, hugs Chris xx

Denise Marzec sa...

GORGEOUS papers and I love the butterfly!

Tracy sa...

I love your butterfly and your spring colours. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS